Terms & Conditions
- In order to secure your course, you must pay Pagoda Security Training Ltd (PSTL) the appropriate costs in full, or subject to agreement, in part, with the remainder due before the course start date.
- Learners may reserve a place on the course and pay on the day of the training course. However, a reservation without payment is not a confirmed booking. Learners will be allowed to join the training depending on the size of the classroom available, if the classroom is full, learners may be asked to attend the following course.
- Where a training course is offered at a discount from our list price, the discounted price offered is subject to payment with booking and availability of places.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Cheque or Cash.
- PSTL reserves the right to change prices without notice.
If your cancellation is made more than 20 working days in advance of the course a full refund will be issued.
If your cancellation is made between 14 and 19 working days in advance of the course 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
If your cancellation is made between 7 and 13 working days in advance of the course 25% of the course fee will be refunded.
No refund will be offered if your course is cancelled within 7 days.
When a refund is issued to you by Pagoda Security Training Ltd, the refund may take up to 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed by cheque or bank transfer only.
If you cannot attend and want to reschedule your course to a later date this will be free of charge if we are notified at least 7 working days from the start of the original course.
If you reschedule your course within 7 working days of your original course there will be an additional rescheduling fee of £30 payable.
Refunds can only be requested in writing or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and will take 7 working days to process.
If a course is run exclusively for a corporate customer – at our training centres, on a customer site or any other alternative venue – the same 85% refund terms apply in the event of cancellation, but an alternative course date can be arranged by agreement.
If we change your course
In the unlikely event it becomes necessary to change your course, in total or in part, PSTL will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible of any necessary changes. You shall have the choice of:
- Accepting the changed arrangements;
- Or transferring to another course from PSTL (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any differences);
- Or cancelling your course and receiving a full refund of all payments made.
Delay or Failure to Perform on our part
We shall not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed in the performing of any of our obligations to you if this is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation):
- An act of God, explosion, flood, fire or accident;
- War or civil disturbance;
- Strike, industrial action or stoppages of work;
- Any form of government intervention;
- A third party act or omission;
- Failure by you to give us a correct delivery address or notify us of any change of address.
Our promise to you
PSTL shall ensure that all services you order from us are in accordance with these terms and conditions and shall be performed by us with all reasonable skill, care and utmost professionalism.
Where an element of your course is not provided as stated in the course instructions you must notify us within 28 days of the alleged breach. We shall then investigate the matter and if we have not delivered the services in accordance with the course content, objectives and guidelines you shall be entitled to:
A full refund of the cost of your course (or, where appropriate, the relevant section of it) less any fees charged for changes requested by you;
Or a free course to the equivalent value of the services complained of, where such dates are agreed in writing by us.
We will not be liable to you by way of representation (unless fraudulent), common law duty or under any express or implied term of the contract for:
Any losses which are not foreseeable by both you and us when the Contract is formed arising in connection with the supply of the services or their use by you;
Any losses which are not caused by any breach by us; business or trade losses.
Our entire liability in connection with training services will not exceed the purchase price of the services booked less any amendment charges paid to us.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence PSTL’s liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
If your behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable or causes damage your course may be terminated and you may be asked to leave the premises. Your application form and contact details will be retained pending further enquiry.
No whole or part refunds will be made under these circumstances.
Most exam papers are marked by an external awarding body, and results are made available in 10 working days of sitting the exam, there may be a further delay in exam results by the awarding body.
PSTL will not be liable for any kind of loss in case of a delay in the result.
In the unlikely event of failing the exam or any part of the exam, candidates may be allowed to retake the exam. Exam resits come at no additional cost, however, if you wish to have a 1-2-1 session with an instructor to revise the particular unit you are to resit, this will be at a cost of £60.00
Learners must contact PSTL on 01273 621323 to arrange a re-sit date; candidates cannot be allowed to appear on the exam day without prior arrangement.
PSSL may advise the candidates that it is in their best interests to re-sit the course before retaking the exam, this would be at no additional cost to re-sitting the exam.
We shall only store and use the information you supply to us or which is supplied to us for the purposes of carrying out our contact with you and to inform you of other services and offers which we make available from time to time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The contract is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.