Quality Policy Statement
As a leading provider of security services, keyholding and alarm response and static guarding, we operate across the south-east of the UK. We are committed to the continuous improvement of our services and aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation, to ensure Pagoda Security Training Ltd is committed to the continuous improvement of its services and aligned with the strategic direction of the organisation, to ensure our people meet and exceed the needs of our customers; this achievement will result in securing efficiencies, strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organisation; we endeavour to do this by:
- Operating and adhering to IS0 9001: 2015 standard, The Approved Contractor Status, BS7984, BS7499 BS7858 industry best practice, legal and other requirements
- The Management Team will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for implementing, integrating and maintaining the Quality Management System
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available within the Organisation to achieve this, ensuring through communication, engagement, practical example and training that Quality is the aim of all members of the Organisation
- Through direction and support; each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the Quality System function, their responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness and its direct relevance to the success of the Organisation
- Implementing a QMS that demonstrates that all Pagoda Security Training Ltd Security staff are committed to continual improvement, customer care, staff well-being, equality, and diversity
- Equally, every employee is responsible for, and will be trained to perform the duties required by their specific role
- The Organisation has a Policy of promoting continual improvement and setting of Quality Objectives in line with the framework laid down within ISO 9001:2015 Standard. These objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the Organisation as determined by Senior Management
- We hereby certify that Pagoda Security Training Ltd operate within the Standard Operating Procedures Manuals accurately describes the Quality System in use within the Organisation to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- The Quality System will be monitored, measured, evaluated, and enhanced regularly under the Senior Management’s ultimate responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels
- Planning and implementing changes appropriately and effectively to ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking
- Ensure that the resources needed for the QMS are available; including training, support and encouragement
- Communicate the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the QMS requirements
- Ensuring that the QMS achieves its intended results
- Engage, direct and support persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS
- Promote improvement
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
- This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
- This policy will be reviewed annually by senior management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions of this policy are archived. This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
1 April 2019