Pagoda Security is proud to hold ISO 14001:2015 certification. The International Standard for Environmental Management Systems.
Pagoda Security Training Limited seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations. Whenever possible, Pagoda Security Training Limited will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognized applicable best practice into our business operations. We will also strive to work in a way that meets the needs of today’s generation, without impacting too much on future generations. Pagoda Security Training Limited to establish and maintain the leadership responsibilities and authority necessary to ensure top management and is committed to supporting the requirements of the EMS. The scope of the Environmental System includes service delivery of Security Services.
Pagoda Security Training Limited has determined that Clause 8.5.5 for post-delivery activities does not apply to the company. Customer feedback has shown that conformity to post-delivery services is achieved with the initial delivery of
As a professional services company Pagoda Security Training Limited does not manufacture any products (other than reports and log books). However, we recognize that our company operations have an impact on the environment in terms of our use of resources and comply with ISO 14001:2015.
Pagoda Security Training Limited objectives are:
- To comply with current legislation, legal obligations, applicable statutory provisions and relevant codes of practice.
- To promote health, safety and environmental awareness throughout the organisation.
- To minimise damage to the environment by regularly reviewing the way we work.
- To reduce the use of all materials, supplies and energy we use.
- Wherever possible, to use renewable or recyclable materials.
- Reduce fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions.
To achieve this Pagoda Security Training Limited will:
- Implement, monitor and update the policy as required.
- Lead by example, and include the policy in staff induction and training, and update staff by email, ongoing training, and team meetings.
- Ensure that all office paper, and where possible, other materials (toner cartridges, old uniforms etc) are recycled.
- Where commercially possible recycled office products and furniture are purchased.
- Work together with our service partners and suppliers to encourage commitment towards improved environmental performance.
- Encourage staff to use energy and water resources efficiently.
- Use unleaded fuelled vehicles and reduce any unnecessary travel by calculating the most economical route between our sites by satellite navigation, and encourage staff to travel by public transport, bicycle or by car-sharing where possible.
- Use LED lights in the office
1 April 2022